At Royal we care for amazing individuals! They have served their communities as teachers, business owners, nurses, mothers and daughters, fathers and sons. During their lifetime, our participants have experienced some of the most historical events within our society. Their stories inspire us. As we care for them with love and patience, we aim to bring joy and hope to each of their lives!
Royal Adult Day Services is a social model and offers socialization, nutritious meals, assistance with daily living activities, and meaningful therapeutic programs for those with cognitive or physical limitations at an all-inclusive, affordable rate. Services are provided in a comfortable, home-like setting.
Our respite/ adult day program uses an activity-based approach to provide personalized care tailored to each individual's interest and level of function.
For those with memory challenges, Royal offers Cognitive Stimulation Therapy (CST) and highly engaged activities that help our participants maintain a better quality of life.
All of our staff are CPR certified and have dementia care experience.
- A highly qualified team with expert knowledge, lots of love, and certifications
- Initial assessment of services needed
- An array of therapeutic and social activities -- exercise classes with certified instructor
- Cognitive Stimulation Therapy (CST)
- Assistance with daily living activities
- Healthy and nutritious meals
- Caregiver Support -- Our caregiver support center offers resources, information & education; support groups and respite for family caregivers.
9:00 a.m. Morning Mingling/Continental Breakfast
10:15 a.m. Cognitive Stimulation Therapy (CST)
11:15 a.m. Exercise/Line Dancing
12 Noon Lunch/Relaxtion/Bathroom Break
1:00 p.m. Game Time/Bingo/Music Therapy/Movies
2:30 p.m. Snack/Bathroom Break/Clean-Up
3:00 p.m. Pick-Up
We also provide a room where your loved ones can relax when needed.
2-hour free trial visit (must schedule with Intake & Assessment Manager)
$45/ Full Day
$180/Weekly - Monday thru Thursday (9 A.M. TO 3 P.M.)
Private pay and long term care insurance.